Uncommon DIY Candle Holder Projects

Candles have been around for a century now. And in fact, candles originated in China around 200 BC. The first candles were made of natural fat, wax, oil and later paraffin in 1830. Candles were commonly used before for lightings, but todays generation we still keep candles but mainly as decorative features and for mood lighting in our house. Truly, there are about a thousand and one ways to turn old recyclable items lying around into a new candle holders, I try to remember the last time I bought one but the truth is, I don’t know that I’ve ever bought a candle holder before. And why would I? No need, when there are so many freebies around, ready to be recycled into an eco-friendly fire decor. 
Here are a few of my favorites:























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How to Recycle